Greg Norman Ultimate Challenge Golf Game Cheats
Blowing huge leads at the Master's is best
avoided by playing this game and having horrible
days on the fairways. With that as a given,
here are some practical tips for keeping your
score down while playing the software game:
1. Change the type of ball you use between holes.
A solid ball can give you more distance at warmer
2. Set up your shot the same way each time.
Make it a routine so you don't forget any
part of the shot.
3. When playing an uphill shot, aim a little
against your natural draw.
4. When playing a downhill shot, aim a little
against your natural fade.
5. To clear a tree, hit high and hard with as
little club as possible.
6. Push your putts to ensure they aren't left short